WANT TO BECOME A POWERFUL PRESENTER & INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC SPEAKER?
In this page-turning power-packed classic, Clay Clark teams up with the (now deceased) former iconic pastor and his long-time friend and speaking mentor Carlton Pearson to teach you proven public speaking tips, tricks, and moves that you can use.
NOTE: Although Carlton Pearson & Clay Clark could not disagree more about their religious beliefs (Carlton Pearson was a Universalist) and Clay Clark (Is a Jesus-believing Christian), Pearson & Clark agreed on the power of words, communication, inspiration, and persuasion.
In This Book You Will Learn How Master theArt of Public Speaking As Well As:
- Dealing with The Fear of Public Speaking
- Earning the Right to Speak
- Delivering Powerful Presentations
- How to Build Rapport with Your Audience
- Planning Your Speech
- Setting the Expectations with Your Audience
- The Power of Words
- The Super Moves of Oral Roberts
- Preparing for Your Presentation
- Knowing What You Are Working With
- Using Humor
- Incorporating Music Into Your Speech
- Becoming an Expert
- Turning Strangers Into Friends
- 24 Hours Before Show Time
- Tuning In Your Audience
- The Nuts & Bolts of a Properly Outlined Speech
- Engaging Your Audience
- Mastering Your Craft
- The Ultimate Public Speaking Outline
- How to Generate Paid Speaking Engagements
- How to Turn Presentations ThatSucceed Into Viable Leads
- How to Turn Your Leads into a Financially Viable Business Model That Succeeds
- And More!
* Each item is personally signed by Clay Clark